Friday, May 16, 2008

Hello, Korean


So I'm checking out the blog's SiteMeter and I see that we get a number of visitors from Seoul, Korea. Not sure why that is. Does ANA mean somehting in Korean maybe? Anyway, I just wanted to say "Sup" to our Korean readers. Also, I love Kimchi (bet you get that ALL THE TIME, eh?).

No, I'm not really culturally ignorant. XD.

Back from camp, hence this post. Right now I'm chilling to MTV with Lemonfruit. Here's a thought to the 9 people (on average) who visit poolside-ana.blogspot.com daily: Add a comment on what you're doing right now.

Anyway, I'm running out of things to say. I don't get newspapers at Boot Camp (no politics), there aren't any girls there (or girls) and I'm hacking tired.

-Mack

I wish we could open our eyes and see in all directions at the same time

No comments: