Monday, May 12, 2008

6 feet

hold me now, I'm 6 feet from the edge'

yep me and sam are 6 feet, and weve already fallen
so let me say; maybe 6 feet aint so far down..nope we could do worse yea?

On a related issue the reason i'm 6 feet is, well not you, my pride.
And know what
i dont think your that special, twas a crush thats it..yea well knowing my fickle self
come next week, i'l be listening to blink 182' always thinkin of you.

So, just hold me now, i feel the cold rushing through my veins

And on another this time unrelated issue, let me just ask you this 'X', honestly how would you like it if I was trying to steal your best mates? Yea it would suck cuz u know there just that blind and stupid and get impressed if you done shave for a week. And we all know no one will beleive that immature, lesson skiving, joming...(yes its a long list) paki, but have some godamn soul. Your a good guy, overrated in mine and alot of our opinions, but you cant have it all.

- Lemonfruit

No comments: