Friday, May 2, 2008

And Labour Day Came And Went...

I know I haven't posted in a while. I had stuff on.

Thursday was labour day/may day/whatever the hell its called in your country. So I was off from camp for a day. I feel like calling us back on thursday (still a public holiday) has gotta be unconstitutional or smth... It was like an oasis in my week. And it came and went...

Today is Friday. Tmr I go back for a physical fitness test. They're encroaching on my weekend. I can't tell you how much I don't appreciate that. I have a family and friends and LIFE to catch up with on my weekend.

Ah well. Duty calls.

I thought I'd talk about music.

I am a huge Death Cab For Cutie fan. My obsession started (I'll admit) the O.C. on which the band was featured. the O.C. basically opened the door for me into the indie music world, where I currently reside, while making the occasional visit to the Heavy Metal world.

Other indie bands score my approval. See: Stars, Nada Surf, The Decemberists, The Format.

I introduced DCFC and indie into ana-poolside and now Pubis and Lemonfruit like them A LOT too. XD.

I shan't tell you about the partay. Atleast not now.

-Mack

No comments: