Sunday, May 4, 2008

Beach by Starlight

I'm an average guy. I'm disdainful of emo songs and emo observations, I prefer actiities to personal reflection and I don't care for tranquility and peace and yada yada yada...

Yet I had an awesome time with Pubis and Lemonfruit at the beach tonight.

I felt small and spiritual and awed by looking at the stars that adorn the sky that drapes the space above us.









I'm an asshole of an arrogant debater. But looking at the endless sea and feeling its waves lap at your feet threateningly is very humbling and daunting.





Ooooh mannnn there is nothing like lying on the cool beach sand at night, listening to the waves lapping and hearing Soul Meets Body (Death cab For Cutie).





Wtf. This post doesn't sound like me.
Maybe when I surf through this blog again, I'll cringe at the whiny tone of this post and delete it...
I think I'm so stressed and tired from boot camp (P and LF from exams) that this natural setting just hit the spot.
Seriously, if you're reading this, next time you're thinking of what to do on a night, go to the beach.
Or get outta your landlocked country. XD.
-Mack.

No comments: