Saturday, April 19, 2008

my very late intro

YO! mack just reminded me that i havent introduced myself. BTW in my earlier 2 posts mack is exxdee or exxdee is mack- depends on which way u look at it. Anyways i'm pubis!

I'm 17 now or 18 this year or whatever. I'm attending a junior college/high school. Main aim is to get through the A levels and do as well as mack did and try and get into the same university as him, its a long shot but i'm trying.

more about me: i'm male,single but confused, i play hockey for my nation. i play as a forward or as an occasional right half ( only one cap thus far though and thats in the combined schools youth team, the second tier team of the main national youth team ) i'm out 6 months with a shin injury. Other sports i play competively are tennis and swimming(butterfly). i also play soccer or i prefer to call it football and rugby(scrum half). I was also a debater, represented the nation in that too. i've stopped now cause debating is very taxing. I do enjoy the occasional debate. I dont smoke like my buddies though. I'm not generally very studious but i do fairly well in school-stepping up now though. I think death cab is probably the best band on earth and thats all about me.

Right now i'm doing massive catch up work to get back on track with school and enjoying being a coach.

and oh yeah i forgot i support chelsea football club. i've been supporting them since april.1999 when they beat manchester united 5-0 at stamford bridge.

-pubis

No comments: