Saturday, April 19, 2008

first post

Yeah i know this is the third post of the blog, but its the first post by me- mack. Pubis already posted the first two. Lemonfuit still has to. Reason I haven't yet is bootcamp.

I have 2 years obligatory national service to serve so I'll be serving the nation till March 2010. Then university I guess.I just finished junior college/ high school. Bootcamp is tough. Very tough. I just look forward to weekends when I can come home and just chill.

I'd rather not talk more about bootcamp cos today is Saturday and Saturdays are for good thoughts.

More about me... Hmmm lets see. I'm 19 as of recently. Very recently. Do give me a belated "comment"...

More: Male, Single. Keep going: enjoys tennis and swimming (only when sunny). I'm a debater too. I really enjoy debating. I'm a light smoker, and dislike getting lectured for it. I'm fairly studious but hate the "nerd" label cos I'm friggin kewl.

See how I spell cool as kewl? That's kewl.

Right now I'm deciding on a future career and trying to survive bootcamp. I go back sunday night. Maybe another post before then. Or maybe next week.

XD

-Mack

PS: I dont really enjoy usage of XD as net lingo. my usage of the word is ironic. Duh.

No comments: