Thursday, April 17, 2008

man builds island

Sorry nothing random just yet- its cause lemonfruit has IB to worry abt and well i have A'lvls and exxdee is stuck at bootcamp. Well u know one thing that sucks. People breathing down your back. Had to endure 30 mins of my physics teacher telling me that i should be doing better than what i'm doing now. After her BS i had to endure the level heads nonsence on how i've demonstrated the worst free fall they have ever seen.- my dear subject heads if u read this pls explain to me how someone is supposed to study when they train 6 times a week to play for their damn country. Well before i could get to explaining this to them i kinda threw up and they sent me home. Apparently when i wasnt in school ms temptation is going around telling ppl that i've gone crazy and that she is very worried abt me. Well BITCH U CAN GO F-OFF. Then when i reached home the damn security guard gives me a lecture on y i shldnt be driving-it kinda went in one ear and out the other so yeah. According to my friend i'm going through - man builds an island kinda syndrome- its basically like an isolation syndrome where i basically become emotionless. i think its kinda cool though. I've never been so productive in my life. T minus 8 days till our next party! Thats all the motivation i need to keep me going for the rest of my week.

-pubis

1 comment:

Lx said...

hey pubis, hang in there dude, its only another 6 months. Anyway, good luck with the man builds island thingy, not that i recommend it though. all the best